Client NewsPress Releases

Coleman’s A/C, Heating & Appliance Repair Commits to Reducing the Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Jackson, Miss. — Coleman’s A/C, Heating & Appliance Repair is committed to helping Mississippi families, especially those in the Jackson metropolitan area, fight a silent killer – carbon monoxide.

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a poisonous, colorless, odorless and tasteless gas caused by the incomplete burning of natural gas and any other material containing carbon. Because CO is impossible to see, taste or smell, it can kill you before you are aware that it is present in your home.

Between 2010 and 2015 over 2,000 people were killed in the United States due to unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning, with the highest number of those deaths occurring during the winter. For the remainder of 2017, Coleman’s A/C, Heating & Appliance Repair will share ways that families can protect themselves and their homes from this deadly gas. In addition to educating the public on the dangers of carbon monoxide, during the month of November Coleman’s will also be giving away three carbon monoxide detectors.

ABOUT COLEMAN’S AIR CONDITIONING, HEATING & APPLIANCE REPAIR
Coleman’s Air Conditioning, Heating & Appliance Repair is a locally owned and operated appliance repair company. Available to service the Hinds, Rankin, Madison and Copiah county areas, Coleman’s specializes in HVAC sales and installation, AC and heating repairs and tune-ups and major appliance repair.

PRESS CONTACT
Jessica Simien, Public Relations Manager | (678) 685-9775 | jessica@simienmediagroup.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *